I feel like it has been forever since I blogged...I feel like I somewhat have my life in order, but then again there are a lot of things that I find myself with no time for. Either way, I am going to try and remember some things to capture the last month or so of our lives.
Magnolia is getting so big. We are all obsessed with the PUJ bathtub for babies. Kim loaned me Benton's and its made bath time our favorite time of night. She could sit in there forever and be so happy. She is smiling and cooing a ton, loves when Sawyer comes in every morning to see her, and is pretty much her happiest when she is in her car seat running errands with me. I am so grateful because she will sit and be happy so that I can go to the gym everyday, which needs to be the priority of my day! I feel sad everyday that she gets older because I feel like I have lost my newborn.
Sawyer has been really getting more and more personality lately. He started sleeping under his bed instead of on it. We thought that he was falling out every night, but then one night he told us that he likes to go to sleep under there, and asked Tyson to move him up when we go to bed. He has officially got engaged. I am not sure where he learned all of this, but he decided that he wanted to marry Mila, and that he needed to ask Ross for his permission. One night at dinner with them he first asked Ross if it was ok, which Ross said it was as long as he went on a mission and got a good job, and then he got down on his knee and proposed to Mila. Thankfully she loves him just as much and so she said yes! Since then all he talks about is going on his mission to Mexico (where Jace is), and then marrying Mila. He seems to think they will have two kids...but I guess we'll have to just wait and see.
4 comments:
haha I love it! He cracks me up. At least you know you'll like your in laws right? He reminds so much of Jaden. P.S. Jaden started sleeping under his bed about the same age.
Sawyer is such a little grown up! That is too cute.
I've got to blog this---- I'll be so sad when one of them decides they've moved on. I'm really banking on it to make us family.
This post is cracking me up! Sawyer is too funny! And that little Magnolia is getting so big (sorry if that makes you sad). She is adorable!
Post a Comment