Saturday, June 26, 2010

100

Today I am feeling... 100 days old. I did body pump at the gym yesterday, and apparently they work out muscles that my legs didn't know they had. I knew it was going to be bad when my legs felt like jello right out of the class, but it has only gotten worse. I have never been so happy that we live on the bottom floor of our house because I am pretty sure I would not be making it up the stairs, or down!
It's now... 100 degrees outside. I am normally one that somewhat likes the heat, but I feel myself already running out of food because its too hot to run my normal errands, and of course I don't feel like cooking in this heat. This week we have been going to a hotel pool that's close by. It has been pure heaven! Sawyer started swim lessons this week, and I have already seen him improve so much. He is loving swimming with his friends while Tyson and I sit on some lounge chairs talking and eating.
I would love... 100 minutes to myself. Lately I feel like I don't remember what it was like to just sit and think, or have an adult conversation. I am getting anxious for Magnolia to go to bed early and still sleep all night so that I can enjoy my nights again. I feel like it is constant talking from Sawyer, and worrying about Magnolia. I need just a little time to myself.
About to drive... 100 miles to my Moms. I am so grateful that my parents live so close so that I can go there and spend my summers without feeling to far away. We are going this next weekend for the 4th. I can already taste the smores on the beach while we watch the fire works from two different cities, sitting in our bathing suits in sun tanned (or maybe burned) skin.
Wishing I could weigh... 100 pounds, and then a few extra. I am anxiously awaiting my post pregnancy body. It came earlier with Sawyer and now I feel like I am going to have to change my diet to actually lose the weight. I don't mind the workouts, but it is so hard for me to give up my treats and snacks. I get so grumpy when I can't eat what I want, mainly my dessert late at night.
Looking forward to... 100 days from now. I am already realizing the Fall is going to be here before I know it. Its my favorite season. It means the weather is going to get cooler, the grass is going to get greener, the food is going to get yummier, and the holidays are close.
Loving... giving Magnolia 100 kisses on her chubby, soft cheeks. This little girl is my obsession right now. I can't get enough of her.

6 comments:

Shea said...

I get so sore when i do body pump too. not that i've done it in abt 2 months, but still. stairs are the worst. It's hard though when i have to carry kids to bed. btw Brooke, you look great! Hope you get that 100 min. to yourself soon:)

Jenie said...

What a cute post....I loved it! I agree with most of them, although now I'm wishing my dad lived 100 miles away instead of 800. That doesn't quite have the same ring to it. That would be a little bit of heaven if I could get there a little more often, especially in the summer. I could give Magnolia 100 kisses too and she isn't even mine. What a doll!

D3AB said...

Awwww, loved this sweet post :)

Kim said...

I'm still feeling jealous of your sore legs. And I agree, although I'm not loving this super hot weather, I do feel like fall will be just around the corner.

Lillie said...

I think you mean you're feeling 100 years old rather than days. Or maybe you feel a little like a baby that needs to be held and can't walk on her own? I guess both work. :)

I loved this post. But is Fall really that far away…. uggghhh…. thank goodness for the Esmeralda.

Monica said...

Cute post, Brooke! For the record, you look amazing, and you're the cutest mom! I wish we were closer. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. Thinking of you!