
I can't believe this little girl is already 2 months, well actually 2 1/2, but I have been meaning to post this for awhile. She weighed in at 11 pounds 14 ounces so I guess I get to break out the 3-6 month clothing a little early. I feel like she wants to be thirty already. She is so strong. Already rolling over and talking/laughing for us all day long. She hates to be left alone. She gives this mad cry/yell whenever we leave her, I guess she is just like her mom always wanting to be social. Sawyer loves her more and more everyday. Sawyer has nicknamed her "cuters" and Tyson calls her Maggers, so I am sad that I am losing the Lola nickname that I was really hoping for. Maybe when she gets older Lola will be easier for her to spell and put on papers at school and whatnot. I am not sure that the name cuters would work for that! She is still sleeping all night which I could not love her more for, but her napping is not her favorite. She is more of a cat napper than a long stretch kind. I guess I can't complain though when I get to sleep at night. All in all she is a great little baby. These past couple of months have flown by, and now I see why people get sad when they get old too fast. I couldn't imagine never having a baby this stage again.
5 comments:
She's so adorable! She seems like she has been around for a long time. Look at all that has happened in the last two months and she has been a part of it all. Are you so glad she is here to share it all? It's hard to see your children grow up but when they are growing up, it is fun too, just different. Love your little sign with her in the picture. Should I do that with my 13 year old? Hee. Hee. Miss you!
i can't believe she is already 2 months old! thanks for the birth announcement. it was darling!
I need to hold that little girl! She is soooo cute! Um , and can't believe that she can already roll over! Watch out, she may be a really early walker! Love the announcement also! Great job!
love her. she is too die for!
LOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your birth annoucement for cutters!! :) It was to die for and it adorns our fridge as we speak! She is so darling and I know what you mean...it goes by sooo fast. Little girls and all their cute outfits, too. It gets sad to put away stuff that is so sweet and didn't get worn as much as you would've liked. Ok, now I may be speaking for myself here! Miss you!
Post a Comment