all the family that came for the blessingWhat a day this was! We had wanted to bless Magnolia at home like we had done with Sawyer, but when Tyson asked the Bishop he said no, and we all know that Tyson is non-confrontational and wouldn't push it. Oh, how I wish I would have...
First off the dress that I had to bless her in was the cutest thing ever. My mom got it before we knew the sex of Sawyer and I saved it in hopes that I would have a girl because I loved it that much! Well when I tried it on her the week before the blessing it was not a cute fit, I couldn't eve make it work. So thankfully my Mom found a basic white one at baby gap.
When we got the the church it was about 110 outside and you would have thought it would have been freezing inside, but NOPE, the air wasn't working. I thought I was going to die. I have never been so glad that I was a girl, and not in a suit and tie like Tyson. We were totally sweating from the moment we walked in.
I had to wake Mags up and get her out of her carseat for the blessing and then that was it. The moment Tyson started to giver her her blessing she started bawling into the mic. I am sure Tyson gave her a great blessing, but I couldn't even concentrate. All I could hear was my baby crying, and I was dripping sweat out of worry and heat. It was a nightmare! All in all Tyson did great, but next time I will find a way to do it at home again with our air running, and just our family around.



4 comments:
Wish we could have been there! You all look great for being so hot! That is horrible. It looks like she was able to fall back asleep- too bad it wasn't during the blessing!
i can't even imagine the heat.......you look so good and of course magnolia looks like a little angel. can't wait to see her again when you are here for the 4th.
Oh this was too funny to read--- I have to admit I couldn't listen either… I was too stressed for you listening to her cry like that. Especially because I've never really heard that before or since!
you poor thing!
Post a Comment