Thursday, May 13, 2010

Date Night


Saturday night we went to dinner with the Biesingers to celebrate Lillie's Birthday and Mothers Day that were both on Sunday. Lillie chose the Crab Pot, and no I do not eat fish, but they serve other things and so I was happy to go there because I knew Tyson would love it! It was our first date night since we had Magnolia so it was so nice to go out, if even for a few hours. And although Lola may not look happy for our picture, she was just great.


all the food that they just dump out of a bucket in front of you...it was NOT my favorite smell

7 comments:

Meiken said...

Loved all your recent post! You look great and Magnolia is adorable (but should I strictly be calling her Lola?..I am not sure). I laughed out loud that you couldn't fit into Ally's or your mom's shorts. I hate those women! j/k Snady. Miss you! So glad that little one is sleeping so well too. xoxo

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

dying laughing picturing you around all that fish. but when we come out there can we please go there? it looked amazing!

Rob and Elyse said...

OK - so my mom and i tend to be really good at the stalking thing on here.. and i finally looked through katies list and found you so we are so happy! that little girl of yours is adorable! haha ps.. this is elyse mccusker.. well now brantingham.. haha but mccusker as you would know me. you look beautiful as ever!

Leslie Seror said...

Love reading your posts about what's been going on with the Homec family.

Leslie Seror said...

Sorry, that last post was from me!

xoxo
Leslie

TnD said...

Really? Really? How do you look so put together all the time?

Lillie said...

I love that you posted these…. even if I do hate my hair in that last shot--- and I thought I had good hair that night!