
Its crazy how fast a month can go with a newborn. I look back and feel like I was just anticipating her birth, and now I feel like I really am getting to know her.
I wish I could know what it is I did to deserve such an amazing baby...but I got her! Thank you Magnolia for knowing how much I LOVE my sleep, and therefore basically sleeping through the night since the day you came home with us. I kept not wanting to say anything because I felt like the moment I started to brag, you would change. But thankfully you haven't.
At a month she weighs 9 pounds 12 ounces, has a fussy time from about 7-9 when Tyson is home with her (so he thinks she is a fussy baby), sleeps most of the day and night, is starting to smile, and is happy being in her swing all day long. I feel like before I know it she is going to be crawling. I can't believe how much they grow so quick.
3 comments:
She's beautiful Brooke!
You deserve every ounce of it. YOU are easy--- not in an icky way. :)She's exactly how I expected her to be. She's PERfect.
love that baby girl!!
Post a Comment