She is the cutest thing ever! Are you obsessed?! And I think I see a touch of red in her hair!
Ooh that baby is so cute and so good.
I'm so excited to cuddle her this weekend. I can totally see Sawyer asking that lady to race. He just likes to make friends! haha
she is beautiful!!
Who wouldn't want their baby to look like Kate gosselin? seriously.she is SOO cute. I want to sit down and hold her soon--- why do I feel like I never get to do that?
pretty funny! That Magnolia is to die for even with Kate Gosslin hair!
She is sooo cute! Congrats! I am still in unbelief that I got a girl--it is the best ever :).--Jen Roper
How did I miss this. Man she is cute.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She is the cutest thing ever! Are you obsessed?! And I think I see a touch of red in her hair!
Ooh that baby is so cute and so good.
I'm so excited to cuddle her this weekend. I can totally see Sawyer asking that lady to race. He just likes to make friends! haha
she is beautiful!!
Who wouldn't want their baby to look like Kate gosselin? seriously.
she is SOO cute. I want to sit down and hold her soon--- why do I feel like I never get to do that?
pretty funny! That Magnolia is to die for even with Kate Gosslin hair!
She is sooo cute! Congrats! I am still in unbelief that I got a girl--it is the best ever :).
--Jen Roper
How did I miss this. Man she is cute.
Post a Comment