Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Nana


My Mom left last night, after being here for the past week and a half. Of course we both cried, but I am feeling so much better this time around.
Thank you Mom for taking care of Sawyer during the day, Magnolia at night, making dinner, treats and more treats, cleaning my house, doing multiple loads of laundry a day (I forgot how much laundry a newborn creates), and just being here for it all. I am so lucky to have my Mom...I hope I can do half as good of a job with my kids.

6 comments:

Ashly said...

You're mom is amazing!! She looks so pretty in that second pic. I just LOVE her hair. That little bundle is the sweetest and Katie said she is the best baby. How did you get so lucky? When are you coming to the OC. I cant wait to hold and love on that little girl.

D3AB said...

That is so awesome! What a cool mom and what a great relationship you have with her. Does she give seminars? My kids call my mom Nana too.

Kim said...

You're right. She is a great Nana!

Lillie said...

I'm so sad for you-- I love how you talk about you mom like she's super woman... Every mom should be for her kids... I'm terrified that my kids will not see me that way!! Hopefully there's still time to learn all of those mama skills...

Megan R. said...

Your mom is amazing. I wish i had your mom when I had my kids. I love how close your entire family is. Your kids are darling. I wish we lived closer.

SUMMER said...

Sandra Dee is AMAZING! Love that lady. I want to have 10 more kids just so she can come visit the newborn and bring delicious cinnamon rolls and beautiful handmade blankets! Magnolia is so cute! And she is wearing the headband I gave her! YEAH!