Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter weekend

My Dad came out for the weekend to see Magnolia, which was nice. He was very helpful with putting up a ceiling fan in Sawyers new room, and it was fun to have family here for the holiday. We usually always spend it in OC so it was nice to have a weekend at home and have General Conference on TV so we could just hang out and enjoy the day.
I left Tyson in charge of the pictures, and so we are missing any of Sawyer with his Easter basket, but we had plenty pictures of him looking for Easter eggs in our front yard. He thought it was so fun and silly that the Easter bunny hid eggs in such funny places like a tire of the car, or in the lights.
Our neighborhood also did an Easter egg hunt on Saturday that was so fun. We didn't get any pictures, but they did an amazing job. They had a pony there for rides for the kids, lots of bounce houses, and a few games. It was really cute...I can't wait to go again next year.


5 comments:

D3AB said...

I have a pic of Sawyer and Brinley from the hunt, I'll send it to you. I love these ones you posted though!

kim huish said...

I just love that Sawyer. I love him looking out the window.

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

I wanna see Magnolia. Please come tomorrow.

camille said...

you have the sweetest little family! Everyone looks so healthy and happy and that makes me HAPPY!! Love you!!!

Jenie said...

WOW!!! You and your mom look exactly the same!!! haha Now i know who you got all of your freckles from!!! :) so cute! Magnolia is adorable!!!

P.S. This is Brittany by the way!!!

P.S.S. Loved your snickerdoodles on Sunday! They were the bomb!