So I have finally decided to start a blog. I have such mixed emotions... the pressure that I will feel keeping up with posts and what not, but the excitement over being better at keeping up with family and friends. Enjoy!
hi brooke! i would love keep in touch w/ you bc we don't see or talk often, blogging can put an end to that! i miss you and katie and laura and think of you girls often!! and you won't get caught up in your blog if you don't want to, i just try to do the things i would want in a scrapbook...anyway...love and miss ya!
Hey Brooke, you don't know me, but I used to work with Tyson at UPS. He was way fun to work with. I still think of things he said and did and it makes me laugh. He kept things from getting too serious there. Everyone loved him there. I've been trying to get back in contact with him. Could you tell him I say "hi" and tell him to email me (farrers@yahoo.com) or better yet, sign up on Facebook. :) Thanks much!
6 comments:
hi brooke! i would love keep in touch w/ you bc we don't see or talk often, blogging can put an end to that! i miss you and katie and laura and think of you girls often!! and you won't get caught up in your blog if you don't want to, i just try to do the things i would want in a scrapbook...anyway...love and miss ya!
Can't wait to see cute little Sawyer more often!
Congrats! I am looking forward to keeping batter tabs on you! Can't wait!
Hooray! It'll be fun to see what you're up to more!!
Yeah! I am excited!
Hey Brooke, you don't know me, but I used to work with Tyson at UPS. He was way fun to work with. I still think of things he said and did and it makes me laugh. He kept things from getting too serious there. Everyone loved him there. I've been trying to get back in contact with him. Could you tell him I say "hi" and tell him to email me (farrers@yahoo.com) or better yet, sign up on Facebook. :) Thanks much!
Post a Comment