Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Disneyland






So we decided to join the rest of Orange County and get annual passes to Disneyland. I didn't know how much Sawyer would LOVE it until we actually went. In the past month we have been 6 times, conquered Pirates of the Caribbean and multiple rides on dumbo, the rockets, the tiki room, monsters inc., mickey's clubhouse, and the carousel. Sawyer asks if we can go almost everyday, and is constantly singing... YO HO YO HO, a pirates life for me.

10 comments:

kate said...

cute pics. can't wait to go again with you!

Kristy Martin said...

How fun! WE're jealous....We are planning a trip in late January....u will have to meet us up there.

Kim said...

Yo Ho! Seeing those pictures really makes me want to go to Disneyland again!

sarah marie. said...

yes finally! i'm so excited to be able to keep in touch now. and um..when did sawyer turn 12? he is DARLING!

Ashly said...

ummm excuse me, i didnt even know that this existed until just now. way to finally get on the bandwagon girl! so sad i missed d-land but as you can imagine, im not feeling up to doing much these days. hopefully we will see you this weekend in CA though!

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

welcome to the blogging world my love. really, i am so excited. see you manana...or friday!

camille said...

hello there! good to see you here, b! Now I will be spying on you regularly. Does that freak you out? It was so fun see you and I hope your red hair is driving Tyson crazy (in the good way). xoxo

Lillie said...

Just wanted you to know I found you-- and I'm excited. I know you're just beyond the wall laying out, so commenting seems silly as I could hollar through my open window and you'd hear me. But whatever. Comments are always fun, even when we want to pretend we don't really care.

Welcome to the Blogworld.

Audry said...

Looks like you guys had fun. We miss our annual passes.

Audry said...

Looks like you guys had fun. We miss our annual passes.