Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Patch













Although Sawyer is only 2 (almost), I decided that I wanted to start some traditions for the Holidays that will hopefully make for some good memories. One, to decorate sugar cookies...my favorite! I love making different colors of frosting for the different parts of the cookie, and Sawyer loved eating the candy corns and sprinkles to put on top. The other fun thing for the week was the Pumpkin Patch. As we were driving there Sawyer decided he wanted to go to Disneyland, and even thought I felt pressure from both he and Tyson I couldn't waiver in my wanting for a Fall, especially since I live in the desert. I wished for jeans and sweaters, but in the 90 degree weather we walked around the pumpkin grounds and Sawyer got to ride a little pony, and feed some very hungry animals. It was just what I was hoping for, except for the warm weather of course.

3 comments:

Audry said...

Sawy, Sawy! Jaden was sitting with me as I was looking at my blog and that's what he said. I love that pumpkin patch. We went there every year when we lived in the desert.

Kim said...

Looks fun! At least there are some actual trees! Did you decide what Sawyer is going to be for Halloween yet?

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

fun! i love traditions. sawyer is looking so stinking old!!