Monday, October 13, 2008

Back to my roots...

So after going back and forth all week I decided to go back to my red hair. I am freaking out a little because I have been the same blond for four years now. I never do well with change, but sometimes need to force myself to do something out of my ordinary. We'll see how long it lasts.

6 comments:

Laura Ek said...

I love changing it up. You look super hot, and a little like your mom!!!

Audry said...

I think it looks good.

Matt and Allyson said...

Good move! You look beautiful!

kate said...

its a fun look for fall. i like that you mix it up. I have a problem changing my hair too, I always have the same style and color.

Kristy Martin said...

It does make you look way more indentical to you mom! (which is a good thing too) I like it both ways....you're lucky you have the option to switch it up....I'd look terrible dark...

sarah marie. said...

always love you best red.