Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Weekend Away







We got to go to orange county this weekend to be with my family and celebrate my Dad's birthday. My parents babysat Sawyer on Friday night so that Tyson and I could have a night alone at Disneyland, which was so fun. We haven't been able to get any adult rides in lately. Tyler and Kim came down too so Saturday and Sunday were just hanging out and eating days. It's always so fun to be with the family, and it makes me sad when it's time to come back to real life. And Sawyer loves the attention that he gets from my parents. He knows if we are at Nana and Papa's house that means donuts, the park, and seeing the horses. I also caught my Dad feeding him donuts and ice cream for lunch and dinner... Sawyer couldn't have been happier or more hyper. Happy Birthday Dad... We love you!

9 comments:

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

Happy Birthday Grand-Dude! I am loving all the red hair I am seeing in all the pictures!!!

Ashly said...

LOVE your red hair still! Its been so much fun to see you guys so often! Cant wait until you visit again!

Matt and Allyson said...

That is crazy how much you resemble your mom with your new hair color. How long have Tyler and Kim been married? Happy Birthday Cort!

Audry said...

I love the picture of Swayer and the cup cake.

nicole said...

what the? i am so excited abut your blog!! and i am obsessed with your hair like i told you. as for our friend tracy - i haven't even opened the cardio dvd because the mat one kicks my butt so bad. i'll keep you posted...

Unknown said...

K, we were AT DISNEYLAND at the SAME time! I didn't call, originally, because Kristy was at your house and told me you guys were celebrating your dad's b-day in Orange County. BUT we were at Disneyland on FRIDAY night! I would have LOVED to see you guys. Well, we are annual passholders too, so I will call next time for sure. We are going in January with Hunsaker's and Martin's. I will email you the details. Hopefully you guys can come then.

Love you and miss you,

Jen

camille said...

Happy Birthday Court! Yeah, i love him! So, Brooke...
can you email me your address? I NEED it!!!

camillebunker@cox.net

love yoU!

Kim said...

Love that Sawyer! That was such a fun weekend- never long enough! I'm excited for you to come visit us!

Lizzie said...

I cannot believe how much you look like your Mom!!! Wow! Welcome to blogging!