Monday, October 27, 2008

Exercise

So this afternoon Sawyer woke up from his nap while I was in the middle of Desperate Housewives from last night. He immediately was asking to watch Barnyard, the movie, and so being the good, attentive mother that I am took him upstairs to watch his show. I left my Tracy Anderson mat workout on top of the DVD player because its usually what I keep in the player. After I finished my show I went in my room to finish getting ready to run some errands. When I went upstairs to get Sawyer this is how I found him... he had somehow opened the DVD player, put Tracy in, and not only got it to start, but decided to do some working out with her. When I got to the top of the stairs he told me "Exercise Mom!" I have never laughed harder, and he seemed very in his element. Maybe this can become our mother/son bonding time everyday.


6 comments:

Audry said...

That's cute. Way to go Swayer. Workout that cute little body of yours.

kate said...

funniest thing I have ever heard! I love that boy!

Kim said...

Oh my gosh! I am laughing out loud right now! That is hilarious and so cute.

Laura Ek said...

So Cute! You should do it together, he'll be so toned!!

Kristy Martin said...

He's a stud

Andrew said...

you're welcome for helping him get in shape