Wednesday, October 28, 2009

the Kiddie Halloween Party!

Ann threw a really great Halloween party for all the kids in our ward. Let me just say that first of all she is due to have a baby in like 1 week...and she went all out. They started with making their own slime, Sawyer loved it because of Ghostbusters. Then there was bobbing for apples, eating a donut off a string, which was so funny...Sawyer was laughing hysterically the whole time he was trying to eat the donut. The kids decorated sugar cookies, and then had an halloween egg hunt. It was all so cute, and the kids had so much fun being dressed up and playing so many fun games. I love how social Sawyer has become in this last year as he's made more friends and started school. I feel like I can sit and chat for hours without even seeing him, I guess that is maybe not always a good thing?

2 comments:

kim huish said...

I bet Sawyer was loving being able to wear his costume!

Audry said...

Looks like fun!