Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween Party...Adults ONLY!

The Lamms threw a really fun little Halloween party last weekend. I had been thinking about me and Tyson's outfit for weeks before hand because how often is it that we dress up...actually never! We went through so many different options and finally decided on being Britney and K-Fed since I am pregnant, and Tyson is basically from the 909. We had everything figured out until 2 days before when Tyson and Colby got invited to a big jewelery party in LA that they couldn't pass up. I was so bummed, but luckily I had Sarah as a date. Too bad we didn't know with enough time for Sarah and I to be a couple. So I still went as Brit, and Sarah was Sandra Dee, I guess you could say we both went as singers.
The party was a lot of fun with some great company, yummy food, and some fun games. I loved how clever everyone was with their costumes, and Mark did have like 5 different costumes that he was changing into throughout the night. I am already hoping this becomes a yearly tradition...Lizzie?

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a fun party. I love your costume and am laughing at Napoleon and deb.

TnD said...

Love the pics. I am so mad I didn't bring my camera. I might have to steal your collage.