I know today has to be a good day when...I wake up to a house that is only 72 degrees. Our air didn't run once last night, and I woke up even a little chilly. Then we started the day off with some amazing, fall feeling, pumpkin waffles. They are a new mix from trader joes, and well worth the 2.99! There is nothing that could make me happier than pumpkin.
5 comments:
I know! I've been loving the temperature too. Pumpkin waffles sound delicious and don't worry, I'm doing another post about the st. george trip so your picture will be in that. don't be mad at tyler, my parents set-up the skyping with jess and danielle.
love your new blog header too!
Did you open your windows while you slept to make it that cool?? I want a chilly house in the morning!
I bought that pumpkin mix too and it is amazing! You and I have always had a thing for pumpkin... especially cats named after it! :)
The waffles sound so good. You just convinced me--I am heading out first thing Monday morning to get some.
Post a Comment