Tuesday, September 29, 2009

baby time

I am sure most of you are already aware...but I am pregnant again, and due March 25th! Exciting, I know, but whats really exciting for me is that I found out yesterday that its a GIRL. Yay! I feel this relief now that I am not going to have to follow in Tyson's Moms footsteps raising all boys and feeling like I have no one to shop with me, or really do anything that I like to do. I can finally buy cute clothes and feel like maybe she'll want to hang out with me instead of Tyson.
Of course Tyson is worried that he won't know what to do with a girl, as if they are that much different when they first come out. But he is such a good, hands on Dad that I know it will come natural to him...even if he thinks girls are all emotional and dramatic.

20 comments:

nicole said...

well i am out of the loop! i knew you were wanting a baby around that time, but i didnt know it was a done deal! so excited!!! and a GIRL!!!!! yay. so happy for you Brooke. Can't wait.

And girls are emotional and dramatic - that's what makes them so fun to be around :)

You are going to die over all the girly stuff....

Karley said...

Maggie will have Tyson completely wrapped. You will only think that you had a baby girl so she will hang out with you, when come to find out that HE will want to hang out with her more. I am so excited for you and even more excited that we get to be with child together.

Evelyn said...

Yay Brooke!! I didn't know that you guys were expecting! I'm so happy for you guys-- congratulations! PERFECT to have a little boy and girl. Can't wait to meet her in March. It will go by fast. Even my pregnancy which has been totally hideous, has at least gone by pretty quickly.
Miss you.

sarah marie. said...

what?! sooo excited. and I can just hear Tyson saying girls are all emotional and dramatic.

lindsey said...

Yeay!! I didn't know it was a girl! How exciting, she will be the best dressed baby girl ever haha! Congrats I am so happy for you:)

Kristol said...

Congrats! I can't even tell you're pregnant...you're tiny. So excited that it's a girl - perfect!

camille said...

WHAT THE???!!!! How far along are you? You must be dying that you are having a girl. I am so excited for you. You are going to love it and Sawyer will love having a little sis. What great news, Brooke! Miss you and good luck with all the girl stuff there is to buy. Seriously, it's overwhelming. Good thing you have really great, stylish friends to buy stuff for you! :)!!

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

can't wait to have that little lady in my arms. love you!

SUMMER said...

This is the BEST news! I can't wait for you to have a little girl! They are fun but I am thinking Tyson is right... they are pretty dramatic! Get ready for bows, jewelry, makeup and clothes galore! Oh and get your wallet ready too! The stuff is endless... CONGRATS!!!

Laura Ek said...

OK I am a horrible friend for not knowing this news already! I am sooooooo excited for you! I know you wanted a girl and so happy that you got her!!!! Can't wait to see you and give you a big hug!!

Lillie said...

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!! She's going to be my little neighborhood niece-- I love her already. She's going to be a diva.

Matt and Allyson said...

COngrats Brooke! There is nothing quite like little girls. What a treat!

kim huish said...

So excited for you! Can't wait for her and benton to play together.

JTA said...

Yeah for girls. It is fun having one after a boy. Some fresh air. Mine is totally high maintenance already though...yikes. Congrats Brooke.

TnD said...

So wonderful. Girls are the best. But get ready to avoid jewelry for a bit. They just looove it--pulling it, yanking it, snatching it, that is.

Audry said...

don't hold your breath about the shopping thing. My little girl the first one that is, got to be about 3 and wouldn't let me dress her in the cute clothes I wanted to anymore. Hopefully you have more success than me in that department.

Leslie Seror said...

Congratulations, Brooke! So excited to hear baby girl Homec is on her way.

Jamie said...

Congratulations!! So exciting, she'll be here before you know it.

Meiken said...

YAY! I have been out of touch and am just finding this out right now! SO happy for you!!!

Monica said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Brooke! I'm SO happy for you, and extra happy it's a GIRL! I know you've been anxious to have a sweet little girl to dress up cute ... how exciting!