Friday, September 11, 2009

meeting Baby Benton

Two days after Benton was born Sawyer and I got to drive out with my parents for 2 days...I wish it could have been forever. He was the cutest little baby, and it was my favorite thing watching Sawyer with him. Sawyer was obsessed! He wanted to hold and kiss him all day, constantly saying things like "look how cute he is".
Kim is amazing, and was already out and about, as if Benton was a month old. It was so fun to be out there for a few days and finally see Tyler and Kim's cute house and baby.
I also had to include this picture of Sawyer from our drive there. My Dad didn't want to have to listen to his movies the whole drive so my Dad loaned Sawyer his nice Bose headphones to watch Harry Potter on. Sawyer thought they were the coolest things ever. Its not too often that a 2 year old listens in surround sound to his movies.

2 comments:

Audry said...

He watches Harry Potter? Wow! It doesn't freak him out?

kim huish said...

I loved seeing Sawyer with Benton too- it was hilarious! I'm sure they will have so much fun together over the years!