Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Preschool

I can't believe that I have a child old enough to be in preschool, and that I have almost 3 hours of free time to myself 2 days a week. Its been absolute heaven...who thought that I could spend all that time cleaning my floors, but its amazing how well you can do something when you don't have a child interrupting and need attention.
Sawyer is loving school. Its a girl in my ward, Ms. Karley, and she has a daughter Sawyers age, so she decided to do a little school with about 5 other kids. Its perfect! He loves that he has his own backpack, and wants to put more than needed in it every time we go to school. The hardest part has been being ready to get out of the house by 9:30 in the morning, and she only lives one street over.

They has show and tell there first day, and of course he had to bring his nimbus 2000, or in normal people words...his Harry Potter broom.
And, normally I wouldn't be sending my child to school on his first day in a Croatia soccer jersey, but it was RED day and believe it or not, we don't own a thing thats RED!

8 comments:

Shea said...

How fun for Sawyer! & you too!

Laura Ek said...

Oh the things you can do in those 3 hours!! Enjoy!!

Audry said...

Haha, The first thing I thought when I saw the picture was, I can't believe she's letting him out of the house in that shirt. :) Of course that would be, because of the conversation had in Croatia when said shirt was bought.

Kristy Martin said...

Wow....he is looking SO old!!! I'm SO due for a visit....My sister is going to have an open house in PD after her wedding and I will have to let you know when I would hang out and maybe even sleep in your comfy bed upstairs if you'll have me!

Kim said...

Oh my gosh! I am absolutely dying! He seriously is so cute and totally cracks me up. I just saw your comments on my blog and don't worry- I call you with my random questions and also, that horrible night with Benton has been a one-time thing!

TnD said...

That boy is too cute. I had so much fun watching him skip of to bed last night.

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

what about those fancy crocs? love them!

Meiken said...

Love the Croatian soccer jersey! Too funny! He is adorable! Wish we lived closer, but so glad to see you last month.