Sunday, October 18, 2009

movie night


On friday night Old Town La Quinta, where the boys store is, put on a family movie night on the big lawn area. It was a perfect night to be outside, and it was Sawyer's new favorite movie...Monsters vs. Aliens. They had a hot dog stand set up, and gave free kettle corn to everyone which was great. We ordered a pizza, and just sat and watched the movie with Sarah and Colby. It was so fun, I can't wait til they do it again next month.


4 comments:

nicole said...

so fun. and, i can't stop thinking about you and baby girl on the way! so exciting ... when do you come down next? we need a movie or lunch date!

kim huish said...

Tyler and I can't believe how big Sawyer is getting. What a fun night.

Lillie said...

so sad I wasn't in town for this--

Meiken said...

don't tell me he has given up on Harry Potter!