Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat

Its so fun having Sawyer's birthday and Halloween in a row because the past 2 years we have been able to have Tyson's Mom and Charles here to celebrate. It was also fun having Sawyer old enough this year to really be excited about trick or treating, and dressing up. He chose to be Harry Potter months ago, and to be honest this is the last time I get a costume more than a month in advance because this past month he has been obsessed with Monsters vs. Aliens and so he really wanted to be a Monster. I promised him he could next year.

my cute Harry Potter




all of us trick or treating


sawyer and his BFF Mila



some pictures in action


ALL the loot. He was ao good about sharing, every time he ate one he'd give all of us one. I am loving the new chewy fireballs...it really took me back to jr. high!

8 comments:

sarah marie. said...

happy birthday sawyer!

Laura Ek said...

Hilarious! I love his costume, that's classic!

Kim said...

He is such a cute Harry! I especially love the glasses. I also love the picture of him "in action" at the door. I wish he could show up on my doorstep!

TnD said...

He looks so cute in those glasses.

Audry said...

Cute Harry Potter!

Ashly said...

ha ha. harry potter in his glasses and all is just too funny.

Lillie said...

Cutes Harry I've ever seen.

cragun family said...

Sawyer is such a cute Harry. Hey congrats on the new little one on the way. You are a darling family.