Saturday, November 14, 2009

22 weeks...


and 2 days, but who's counting? I swore I'd never take pictures of myself pregnant, so I didn't with Sawyer. But now I sit here wishing I could compare myself to my last pregnancy and I have no idea what I ever looked like, and how much I ever weighed. I only know that my nurse told me I'm off to a great start, sarcastically, because I have already gained 13 pounds. I am sorry if I gain weight when I am pregnant, but at least we know this girl is getting her nutrients...and plenty of extra things too. The one thing I do remember about my pregnancy with Sawyer is that I lost weight in the end, so my nurse has nothing to worry about.
As for the sickness...will it ever end? I thought so about 2 weeks ago, and then I threw up 5 times again this week. And, I think I might be a little moody too. You'd have to check with Tyson and Sawyer for sure on that one, but I'm pretty sure I already know the answer.
18 more weeks...let the Holidays begin so I can somewhat forget I am pregnant, and have a better excuse for eating!

8 comments:

Marcie said...

Brooke, you look great! Congratulations on your baby girl. I took more pictures with each pregnancy too, so I could compare! Hope you feel great soon too. Email me at mandmkolb@hotmail.com so I can invite you to our blog. :)

Kim said...

Oh you look so cute!

TnD said...

Love that baby bump and her mama.

Meiken said...

You look adorable! I am sorry to still hear you are feeling sick. Hopefully by the holidays you will be feeling better. Although there are lots of smells associated with the holidays....so good luck! :)

Matt and Allyson said...

so cute! As I looked at you standing there it took me back to Ricks College when we stuffed our shirts and took a picture. We were so naive! Hope you feel better quick!

camille said...

First of all, 13 lbs so far is not that much at all! You are on a great track, sista! You look so great and so cute in your party cardi!! I can't wait to see your little girl. I hope it goes by fast for you, too. I know what you mean about pics when you are prego. I took all of 3 when I was pregnant with Kai and regretted it. So, I took almost one every week with Payton and Rowan! It was fun to compare. Well, you'll have some to compare next pregnancy, eh??! Miss you and love you tons!

Katty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katty said...

brooke! i saw your note on my blog forever ago and i've been meaning to get back to you! i was so excited to hear from you. your family is adorable. what a cute kid sawyer is!
and your pregnant! congrats! you look great.

i loved catching up on your blog! you are hilarious. i forgot how much fun it was to live with you for a few months :) hope you guys enjoy the holidays...i remember how much you love christmas!