Last week we got to go to the IAAPA convention, or fun center convention in normal language. Growing up I have some of the best memories of going to these conventions every year with my Dad and Tyler...but I haven't been in probably 15 years. This year when we found out it would be in Vegas, we decided we would have to go, and Sawyer would have to come too. We only got to spend one day there because of it being such a busy week, but it was well worth it. It was also so nice to spend a couple of nights with Tyler, Kim and Baby Benton. Sawyer called the convention the other Disneyland! He played mini-bowling, on bumper boats, saw fake snow, played air hockey, in jungle gyms, and we ate and ate. Icee's, Dippin Dots, Pizza, Crepes, Potato Chips, Cotton Candy and all those other junk foods that were so fun that day.
Thanks Dad for having such a fun job that all of us can take part in!
9 comments:
I'm missing the photo booth already.
What a cute collage--- is that cute orange chair at Kim's house? Of course it would be since she's your kindred. I still feel like I barely heard about your trip! At least I got this.
I'm typing in my new computer armoir.. I think I'm into it.
ok, over christmas you'll have to show me how to make all those pictures into one big one? i hope no one else sees this comment or my man ranking will drop big time
Two things. First, I love how Benton is looking down your shirt. Second, I agree with Jared. I want you to show me how to make my blog all fancy with the pictures and the wide text. I'm also laughing so hard that Jared really wrote that. Can't wait for our tutorial come Christmas.
I also hope you enjoy that I posted two comments on this post.
My sister has an open house at the Vorwallers on the 12th...I think I might come for it! Brian doesnt want me to leave, so I might make it fast...I'll let you know when I figure things out! I want to see you!
ps. how many weeks are u? when do you find out what you're having??
Ignore that last PS! hah, I totally knew that answer-it's late and my brian is full for the day-love ya!
Awe.. so fun and that food looks dang good!
P.S
I like all your photo collages, looks cool:)
Did you record a cassette tape in the sing along things? LOL! Those were the days!
I loved when you went to these conventions! I remember you coming home with computer images of your face on a body with a sexy bikini on. I was so jealous because I wanted to know how I would look in a bikini. Good think you sewed me one! Haha.
Post a Comment