Thursday, June 11, 2009

vegas...

Although I am usually considered a little white trash for my love for vegas with all the smoke, sluts, drunks, and scary billboards...I do love it. Especially the fact that that means a weekend away from being a Mom, and a few full days of sun, shopping and food.
The first night we started our eating with cafe rio. Could there be any better food? Its worth every ounce of stomach ache I get later on.
Then a little stroll through the shops at Caesars Palace. I honestly think the boys enjoyed themselves more than we did with all the jewelry/watch stores.
Then we waited like fourty five mintues,
and enjoyed sweet Serendipity.

One day the boys joined us at the pool for an afternoon which was nice
and then back to Serendipity for our new favorite dessert...Fried Oreo Sundae. I have never tasted anything better in my life, and I don't even really like oreos.

thanks again to my Mom and Dad who are always so willing to take Sawyer for us, even when he is experiencing a little bit of the terrible two's right now.

8 comments:

kim huish said...

I could totally go for another one of those oreo desserts right now! I don't have any photos in my swim suits but I'm going to try to get Jess to send me some as I could use some better pictures...

nicole said...

oh i'm so jealous of all that delicious food ... and days in the sun!

where did you get your dress? I love it!

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

i wish i was there with you guys. i am glad you guys had so much fun!

Lillie said...

Hooray- you finally blogged it. Yum. I want that sundae right now. And um, I bought your dress. Hope you don't mind! And it's so weird because the one I have in black is from last season and I swear looks exactly the same but the sizing is way different. Weird right?

Laura Ek said...

Sounds like a fantastic get-away! Nothing better than lounging around with your husband! And, loving that there is Serendipity in Vegas. We went there a month ago and it was sinful!!

Rodriginn said...

How fun!! Looks like a perfect weekend away.

cragun family said...

It looks like a fabulous time! I'll have to try the oreo dessert next time we make it down! With all the rain we are getting up here a little sunshine would be nice!

kate said...

I'll 2nd that, I really like Vegas too. That oreo dessert looked amazing.