Tuesday, June 16, 2009

the best book

I am not normally the type to love a book so much that I have to read it all in one day. Not even Twilight got me that attached. But I would have to say that when I started reading this yesterday afternoon I became quickly obsessed. Luckily for me Sawyer was a little sick and so he took an unusually long four and a half hour nap. By the time he woke up I was hooked and didn't want to put it down. I do have to say that I didn't actually finish it yesterday because sometimes my family and the bachelorette gets in the way of things, but I was up bright and early this morning to finish...This is such a great book, and I was so glad to discover on the last page that there will be a second book.

2 comments:

Shea said...

Maybe i can use that to entertain me while i'm stuck home with this baby. We'll see if my other kids let me.

nicole said...

I was obsessed too! I read it in three days ... and I was so happy to see "end of book one" !!

does anyone know when the second comes out?