Katie was lucky enough to have a great husband plan a fun surprise 30th birthday for her this weekend. All we knew before hand was to arrive at 5:45 on Saturday night and to dress casual. I tried and tried to get something out of him about what we would be doing, but Steve held strong on the suprise. These are all the girls that arrived on time...not to make anyone feel bad, it's just who I got in the picture.

I was so excited that Stace happened to be here this weekend.

While we were waiting for everyone to arrive a HUGE hummer limo pulled up to take us around for the night.

The birthday girl making her grand entrance at our first stop: Javier's


We happened to run into Collins and Kaui while we were seated outside for dinner. What a great couple.


After dinner we piled back in the limo and partied it up until our next stop: Miniature Golf

I am a little embarrassed of my golfing skills. I swear I used to be good back in the day when I would go frequently to my Dad's, but its not like riding a bike where once you know how you can always do it. I was definitely the worst in my little group.

Here are a few from the limo. It was so much fun to all be in the car together...talking and laughing and enjoying our shasta drinks and water.

Thanks Kate and Steve for a great night!
6 comments:
LOVE the pics...it sure was a fun night! Thanks to Steve for being quite the fantastic party planner...who knew?
Ok, now I know why Steve asked if I was going to be back by the end of June!!!! Bummed!!! Oh well!!! Looks like it was an awesome night!
Looks like so much fun!
It was a fun night! Cute post and it was so good to see you and Tyson!
So fun! Steve is such a cool husband! You girls all look so dang cute! xoxo
Looks like you guys had sooo much fun!
Post a Comment