I'm sure Tyson will love all the shopping. :)
And I'm so excite because that means we get to see you too!
so fun!! and so jealous of the cafe rio....
LUCKY!!!!!!! I bet you are having a blast right now! SOooo jeaous!!!
I wish you'd asked my permission before you used that photo of me in my bikini.But whatever.
R u home now? I am sure it was a blast! if your aren't home, I am sure you are still having a blast :)!I am sure you got LOTS of cute stuff and caught up on some much needed R and R.
Holy cow, you and your mom look exactly alike!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm sure Tyson will love all the shopping. :)
And I'm so excite because that means we get to see you too!
so fun!! and so jealous of the cafe rio....
LUCKY!!!!!!! I bet you are having a blast right now! SOooo jeaous!!!
I wish you'd asked my permission before you used that photo of me in my bikini.
But whatever.
R u home now? I am sure it was a blast! if your aren't home, I am sure you are still having a blast :)!
I am sure you got LOTS of cute stuff and caught up on some much needed R and R.
Holy cow, you and your mom look exactly alike!
Post a Comment