I feel like lately I don't have time for any of my extra, but regular obsessions... like my numerous tv shows that I LOVE, the baking in search of my new favorite recipes, cleaning my house(an obsession for the results that follows the cleaning), and my blogging which makes me feel like I am just keeping up with my life. The real question is what exactly am I doing, I have no idea...there is just no time. But of course there is always time for Sawyer. Tantrums, funny comments, bossing me around, singing, airplane flying, newly wanting to swim and go potty on the little potty. He only likes the little portable potty, and constantly reminds me the big potty is scary because he says he might fall in. I love the way 2 year olds think, especially mine.

Playing at the park, we came in clothes and left in a wet diaper

Bribing my child to go on the potty with diet coke, it worked like a charm

Sawyer wanting to copy Tyson in everything that he does, including his hat for the pool

Sawyers favorite thing about Thursdays is SCOUTS! Tyson is the cub master and all the boys include Sawyer every week and Sawyer absolutely loves them. Last week they did a hike to an oasis behind our house.
7 comments:
Have you tried sitting him backwards on the big potty? That's how Jaden did. They feel more secure. That being said Jaden wanted to start standing shortly after he was potty train because "daddy stands".
Gotta love that Sawyer. He is such a little stud. Can't wait for him to poke me and ask baby cousin to come out this weekend.
What a cutie! It's been fun to get to know his sweet little personality in nursery...he's a doll!
I'm glad you still find time for blogging. And especially baking. And sharing your baking. I'm tell you--- some kind of pully between our backyards... I'm really thinking about it. No more brownies in the sand, or "special" packages in the neighbors backyard.
Sawyer is so cute and so funny! And yeah, we decided that moving out here made the most sense financially and the fact that I didn't want to have to move twice. So we are here for good, but I think we will be coming back to California to stay for a couple weeks probably sometime in the next few months. Let me know when you guys are gonna be there so we can go to dinner or something.
Little Sawy-boy. You are too cute.
Isn't funny how our lives slowly become 99% about our kids and 1% about us!?!
Post a Comment