Monday, May 11, 2009

family

One of the things that I am most grateful that I learned from my parents would probably be the importance of family. I have been lucky enough to not only have a great family of my own, but a great extended family as well. I have grown up spending a lot of time with all of them, and loving each of them individually for different reasons. This weekend one of my cousins got married and it was a great weekend to all be together. We had the wedding, birthdays, and mothers day. There is no place I would have rather been.
Friday night we all got together at some Mexican restaurant in Pasadena before Johanna's reception
me with grandma and roy
Craig and family, its my favorite to have Sarah at every family function on both sides

the Temple, or castle as Sawyer would call it

Grandma with Sawyer and Papa
my family minus Tyson, I think he is missing more than he is actually there
the boys relaxing after a mothers day lunch
Happy Birthday to Tyler!

5 comments:

nicole said...

i am loving tyler with a beard.

call me next time your in town, we should do lunch! i miss you.

Kim said...

Another fun weekend! I could really go for some more Las Golandrinas right now (I have no idea how to spell it!)

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

i love the huishes!!!

Meiken said...

Love all those Huish family photos. I can't believe how much Sarah and Jamie have grown! Crazy!

Shannon said...

brooke you look so pretty and so great in all your photos...your family is tooooo cute!