We spent Thanksgiving with my family this year, and it couldn't have been better. We ate a ton of good food, saw Twilight finally, did a few craft projects, shopped, and had fun just talking and spending time together. Sawyer had so much fun with all of my family. When we are with everyone he prefers that everyone else help him with things instead of me...such a nice break.

My mom and Sawyer played and raked the leaves one afternoon

Our attempt for a family picture did not go very well. Tyson taught Sawyer how you throw rocks in the water and from then on we could not get his attention. I am thinking that until all our kids are older we are never going to get a good picture. At least I got on of Tyson and I, and one of Sawyer alone.




Here we are decorating the Christmas tree


Dinner at BJ's. Its definitely a family favorite, and the cheeseburger pizza was actually pretty tasty if I do say so myself.

Kim and I thought that we would make a homemade advent calendar. We get very excited over the smallest project that we can get creative with. She was also a huge help with my Christmas card that ended up being a major pain and taking way longer than it should. Thanks Kim!
9 comments:
First, post pictures of your advent calendar please, thank you. I want to know how to make one. I love a good Christmas craft.
And second, looking at these pictures makes me want to have beautiful auburn hair too! ha! Probably would not look good on me, but I love it on your whole family.
Great to see you even if it was only for two seconds by the bridge, next trip we'll have to go to lunch.
Cute pics Brooke!
Way to go Brooke! Your skills just majorly increased tonight! I took a break from my writing my paper for school and was hoping you had posted Thanksgiving. Now I need to...
Thanksgiving was so much fun and I loved making your Christmas card so don't even worry about it!
I am cracking up that your Dad went to see Twilight! Glad you liked it, it's much better going in with low expectations!!
i would like to see the finished product please! i love living here and getting to see you guys all the time. next time you come, lets hit up d-land!
Brooke...it has been FOREVER! You look great and your family is so beautiful! So fun to have found your blog-I'm adding you!
Cute! I love the shot of you and Tyson. And I loved Twilight too. Ok lady- I need your address to send you a Christmas card. I thought I had your email, but I don't! And you really should join Facebook!! It's so easy to keep in touch with people- check it out.
Anyway, would you email your address?
stephaniemarston1@yahoo.com
THANKS!!
Cute family pics! I had low expectations for Twilight too and was very satisfied with Edward :). Love you doing your crafty things. I bet Snady is so proud!
Hey this is for Tyson....how are things going man? This is Mike Cameron. Family looks great, hey it's only been about 10 years since I've seen you! Glad to see you are doing well. Be sure to check out our blog too!
Mike and Ariane Cameron
Post a Comment