
So after running around town all morning, basically trying to avoid working out, I turned Finding Nemo on for Sawyer so that I could do some stuff around the house. It was so loud with my bread machine spinning away, dishwasher running and christmas music playing,all on top of the movie. Somehow Sawyer found a way to fall asleep though. Probably since the age of one he has never fallen asleep anywhere but his crib, not even the car, but apparently my errands wore him out this morning. Now the question is...do I move him and risk him not wanting to go back down, or leave him and risk it being a short nap with no tv time for me? The dilemma's of being a Mom.
4 comments:
I love that he has one binki in his mouth and one in his hand. Jaden did that too. But unlike Swayer Jaden falls asleep everywhere and anywhere.
I would have said leave him! At that age-if woken, then seem to NEVER go back to sleep! What did you end up doing? It's a rare day my kids fall asleep anywhere but their beds also....
Did you watch Lipstick Jungle yet? Hopefully he slept long enough so you were able to!
So you wrote this before you decided to move him? Such a bummer. At least it's long past now. I hope you've had many a normal-nap day since then. :)
Post a Comment