Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Mom would be so proud


My Mom has always been known for her cinnamon rolls. She even has to make a few dozen a day in December because she has so many people that want her to bring them for Christmas. I have been trying to learn how to make them as perfect as my Mom's, and Tyson always tells me that I am almost there (but that means no). I made a some the other day and they came out looking just like Mom's. Yeah! I am excited to be able to follow in my Mom's footsteps, there could be no better homemaker.

5 comments:

Shea said...

Omy gosh Brooke! They were so yummy! My family loved them! Thanks so much! Merry Christmas!

nicole said...

amen! They do look just like your mom's, and if they taste even close, you are one lucky girl. I am obviously obsessed with those sweet treats. The best was when she brought some over after I had Presely. Presley and those cinnamon rolls made all the contractions worth it!

Really, your mom needs to open a little bakery!

Lizzie said...

Yum. I really need you to teach me to make those. Cinnamon rolls are something I definitely haven't gotten down yet. I can make them, but something is always missing....

Maybe when I get back we can have a cinnamon roll party/lesson.

Merry Christmas!

Meiken said...

why don't you live closer???? I need a Snady jr. in my life :).

Lillie said...

Just another testimonial: We've had 'em -- I can't imagine they haven't reached your mom's level yet. SOOO good.