Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Light Night

All the Homec's (minus Trent, Audry and kids) went to the Living Desert to see all the lights. We started the night at Gary and Raquel's for some chili, then off to Starbucks for my favorite drink of the year(other than diet coke)...caramel apple cider, and then to see the lights. They have all these trains sets set up which the kids were obsessed with. We walked around and saw animal lights, santa, and a little ice skating rink. It was a great night that will definetly be a yearly tradition for us.

The wives of the boy family
Sawyer kept side sliding all around and telling us that he was playing hockey. I'm not sure where he learned that.
Sawyer and Jacob with Santa... the other kids were too nervous
Most of the kids

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you have had a wonderful Chritmas holiday! I am excited you (inda) got to go to Ellen again.

So, I need details on selling the pretzels! That is awesome! How much do you make? how much do they sell them for? Do you use the same chocolate I taught you with? how often do you have to make them? Let me know when you can :).

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

love the new header!!

Jamie said...

brooke, it's jamie roti! email me my blog is private but i would love to be in touch!!! beatty2@mac.com

Jamie said...

what i meant to say was email me so that i can invite you to my blog...