Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Magnolia Burk Homec

She's here! Monday, March 29th at 7:21 pm our little Lola was born. She weighed 8 pounds 3 ounces and was 20 inches long. It was a dream labor where I went in about noon, had her not too much later, and then felt good enough to come home the next day. We feel so lucky to have her!

22 comments:

JTA said...

Fabulously Beautiful! Happy for you guys!

Kendall said...

Oh...I was waiting for this post! She is beautiful!

Matt and Allyson said...

Absolutely perfect! Lovely name for a lovely girl. Congratulations!

lindsey said...

She's here! How exciting! It sounds like everything went really well. We are so happy for you guys, congratulations, she is simply adorable!

sarah marie. said...

she's beautiful! look at all that hair. I love it!

TnD said...

She is so cute Brooke. I can't wait to meet her in person.

Kristol said...

Congrats! She's beautiful.

camille said...

Oh, she's way toooooo cute! You must be going ga ga over her!!! We are so happy for you guys. I think you may regret coming home from the hospital so soon, though. There goes your mini vaca!!! I did the same with Payton and then stayed the absolute longest I could with Rowan. love you! xoxo

Ashly said...

oh she looks like her brother with all that hair. She is perfect and making me oh so baby hungry.

Evelyn said...

Congratulations Brooke! She is gorgeous and I'm so happy for you guys :)

Can't wait to meet her in person one of these days soon hopefully!

nicole said...

I'm dying over her! Seriously, she is so precious and beautiful. Congrats Brooke!

Nancy said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!! Glad you had such a great delivery...we can talk about how unfair that is later. Love you!

Kim said...

She is just too cute! I tried to use her cuteness to persuade Tyler to get pregnant again soon. He didn't go for it.

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Adorable. Congratulations. What a treat to see you today with little Lola. You look great. Take care and I'll bring you a treat upon my return.

Denice said...

She is just as beautifual as her Mom. Congratulations!

Katie said...

Congrats you guys! She is so stinkin' cute! I'm glad you had a dream labor. I'm all about those! Hopefully we'll get to meet her soon!

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

oh I just want to squeeze her! How gorgeous is that babe?! So excited for you guys. I wish my little one were here already!

Audry said...

she's precious! Congrats!

Johanna said...

YEAA! So exciting!

D3AB said...

Brooke! She is so cute. Congrats! We missed you at park group. I bet you are loving not being pregnant!

Meiken said...

She is just gorgeous! So glad the labor was a dream! Hope she is sleeping like a dream too. Keep us posted when you can. xoxo

Monica said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful ... so much hair! So happy for you to have a little girl!