Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Girlfriends

I am not sure if we made the name up ourselves, or if someone else in High School gave it to us...but we 4 girls were known as the "Girlfriends" back in the day. We were basically inseparable the last 2 years of HS, and have stayed friends ever since. While I was home last weekend we had a girls night at Cafe Rio and then the spectrum. It was so fun to spend a couple of hours chatting and laughing. I am, and have always been, so grateful to have them in my life!

3 comments:

Laura Ek said...

Ahh, I love those pictures! And I think we all look better now than we did 13 years ago!

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

love these....obviously i am going to steal them!

xoxo

Meiken said...

Why am I teary? Oh yeah...totally prego over here. And I just got home from being teary at Margaux's student of the month. Kind of embarrassing. Just one of those days for me I guess. Love you girls! Such a fun night!!! Can we please do it again to celebrate little Lola's birth? Keep us posted Brooke and GOOD LUCK!!