Thursday, March 25, 2010

40 weeks

Lola...where are you? Everyday I think she is coming, I get contractions about 3, then they get stronger through the evening...but then after the sleeping pill I take about 10 they go away and I fall asleep. Don't get me wrong I am happy every morning when I wake up to realize that I got another good night sleep, but one day will she ever be ready? I have been dilated to a 3 for the past week and although last week the Dr. told me he thought I would have her by this last Monday or Tuesday at the latest, today he told me that maybe I can hold out until this next Monday. I guess that is all I needed to hear to be able to enjoy this next weekend ahead of me. I did another grocery store run today so that I could have some food in my house, and I am planning another date night for Tyson and I tomorrow. I thought last weekend was sure to be the last one for awhile. I actually feel pretty good so I guess I can't complain. The last 2 weeks I have lost a pound each week so I guess I can hold out a few more days before I have to give up the ice cream and whatever else it is I feel like at the moment.
My next post will definitely be of baby Magnolia so lets hope I don't have to wait another week for that one!

10 comments:

Audry said...

I guess she's just biding her time.

Laura Ek said...

Ahh, I'm on the edge of my seat!! Good luck!

Matt and Allyson said...

that was the fastest pregnancy ever! Good Luck, I'm thinking of you. xoxo

Katie said...

Good luck girl! You look gorgeous and I can't wait to see this little beauty!

Meiken said...

You look amazing!!! Can't wait to hear the exciting news!

Kim said...

I can't get over how great you look! I guess she has to come out eventually, right?

TnD said...

You have the greatest maternity clothes. Honestly, you should be a private shopper for preggo ladies.

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

ok, girlfriend....it's time to make your appearance. i am dying!!!

Megan R. said...

You look amazing. I'm so excited for you.

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

The cutest pregnant woman ever!