Last week my amazing Mom came out to help me paint Magnolia's room, and she didn't come empty handed. She brought out all of my bedding that she made for me. I LOVE it! Thank goodness for a Mom that knows how to do everything and anything. When will I learn to be a little more like her?
So we painted the room in 4 hours, because yes its small. In the pictures it looks really "orangey", but its not. Its the prefect pink that I copied from Nicole. And I had gotten those flower decals so that I could put them up right when I was done painting. Of course the instructions had to come with a warning to not apply to wet walls. I was supposed to wait 30 days. Well obviously that was not going to happen...but I did wait patiently for a whole week. I figure I live in a desert and so the walls dry quicker here.



15 comments:
so so so cute! I love the name Magnolia too. Will you call her that or shorten it? Good work!
So cute! I love how it is turning out! Magnolia will just love her room.
Super cute Brooke! It's getting real huh!
It is soo cute! So i think i am going to plan a couple days that i want to come visit you, hope you dont mind..haha
oh my goodness! the room turned out so cute. you did a great job decorating.
love it brookie. your mom is such a great seamstress. and i love the name magnolia!
Brooke, your mom just told me you guys painted last night. The color is perfect!!! I love it. I can't wait to see the rest of the room.
Darling. Magnolia is such a lucky girl. and you, is Sandy serious? she is so talented!
very very cute, love the bedding
It's beautiful! You have amazing taste and style!
cute walls!
Ok, I have so many feelings to share right now...
I just got back from visiting with your mom and she IS THE GREATEST!! She showed me swatches of your bedding and I RUSHED home to see the final product and WOW!!! IT's only like the perfect bedding ever made! I am in love with it. You're going to have to have another girl next so you can use it over and over! Love the pink room and the decals, oh the decals. I am a sucker for some awesome decals. Ok, then, I read down (I've been pretty absent on checking blogs lately) and wanted to eat your blog page with all those sweets! I wish I could've come to eat those AND to talk about the Lovely Bones. I absolutely loved that book! And, finally, you look so darling, Brooke! Only 22 lbs so far? You will be in a suit in no time, don't even think about it, girl! You look so cute and I just got a huge MISS YOU going on reading up on your latest doings! Can't wait for your shower (which I told your mom I better be on the list...wink, wink) and to see you and Magnolia (so cute, btw) in your belly! Love you!!!
Weird- it does look WAY more orangey on here. I LOVE this room! It's one of those that makes me think, I hope I DON'T have another girl or I can't imagine WHAT I would do for her room besides copy yours. You know when you just feel like the best idea's been taken so what's the point? I just love this room. Can't wait 'till Magnolia's sleeping in there.
Brooke, I love it. I love love love the color. It couldn't be more perfect. And the decals...love them too.
saw this on my phone while sitting next to your mom, but had to come back and get a better look. it is so cute. i am obsessed with the grey and pink. such a perfect color combo.
What a perfect room ... so you and so perfect. And so sweet that your mom made the bedding -- she is one talented lady (tell her "hi" for me next time you see her/talk to her). What a fun name for your little girl, too! Hope you're doing well in the last stretch ... thinking of you!
Post a Comment