Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sawyers Valentine


If Sawyer was old enough to really understand this whole Valentines Day thing I am sure that he would be out trying to romance Mila. Maybe in a few years when he is like 8 he will be like Manny from Modern Family and do something romantic or funny. But, for now he just wants to play with Mila all day everyday, and she is basically always the topic of conversation if it isn't about Scooby Doo. I don't know if it is that she is a year younger than him and will therefor do about anything he asks, but either way I love it and think its really cute.

3 comments:

Audry said...

I love that he has Shaggy in his hand.

Ashly said...

ba ha ha ha. Lets hope he isnt quite as nerdy/pudgy as manny. dying laughing that you wrote that. how freaking hilarious was mod fam last night? like peeing in my pants funny.

Kim said...

Oh I love Manny! I have a feeling that Sawyer will have a slightly different approach than Manny.