
I am 36 weeks today...and if the baby came don't ask me what I would do. Her room is almost done, although she won't even sleep in there first. I haven't got her a single outfit in 0-3 months, I haven't bought a single diaper yet, and I don't keep wipes on hand anymore. Luckily, I guess, I also haven't had any feeling like she would be coming anytime soon.
I sure forgot in the past 3 1/2 years what it feels like to be at this point. I am so tired I think I could nap everyday if Sawyer let me. I want to eat Chocolate Malted Crunch ice cream every night. I look forward to bed time everyday, but hate lying there and being so uncomfortable. I want to clean weird cabinets and closets that I haven't touched since we moved in 2 years ago. I am a little bratty to Tyson, or should I be honest and say a lot! I have gained 29 pounds...30 last week, but I lost one this week. I was so excited when the nurse told me that, and then she looked at me like I should not be happy. As if the baby really needs that extra pound. I am sure it and some more will be back by next week.
All in all I just can't really fathom that I am about to have another one.
7 comments:
Look at that belly. It looks PERFECT. You'll be glad you have photos this time around. Good job.
That is one good lookin belly, Brooke! I love it! I TOTALLY understand what you are saying about that last month. I say...eat all the ice cream you want cause you won't gain more than you need to at this point. You deserve it, sista! I LOL about you being all happy about the pound loss and the nurses funny look. Haha! I would've been the same way. Love you!
that is one cute baby bump! keep hangin in there. It will be over before you know it!
Im with ya! Its like you read my mind. I dont remember this last stretch of pregnancy being SOOO unconfortable last time! Its crazy.
And your certainly not alone on the nightly ice cream routine. My flavor is Bryers Strawberry ice cream. Its weird, I HAVE to have it in order to end my day in peace!
That really is the cutest belly! You are almost done and then you'll forget again how miserable you were at the end. As far as the ice cream cravings, I have those and I'm not pregnant. whoops.
Hey Brooke, where did you get that 3D ultrasound done? I want to do it so bad! I need to know what's in this belly :)
You look amazing. you are tiny. I am so excited for you to have a little girl.
Post a Comment