Since I woke up this morning I have baked/made:
50 Chocolate Caramel Pretzels, and a broken one for Tyson, 2 Coconut Cakes, a Red Velvet Cake, a big pan of Brownies, and a pan of Pecan Bars. I still have to make 50 more pretzels, but they don't have to be done until tomorrow so I think I will take the rest of the day off.
50 Chocolate Caramel Pretzels, and a broken one for Tyson, 2 Coconut Cakes, a Red Velvet Cake, a big pan of Brownies, and a pan of Pecan Bars. I still have to make 50 more pretzels, but they don't have to be done until tomorrow so I think I will take the rest of the day off.

And all the while Sawyer has been enjoying his time on the couch watching the same 2 episodes of Scooby-Doo over and over again. I know, I am a bad Mom, but what else I am supposed to do when I have to be in the kitchen ALL day.

Tonight I have book club...we read the Lovely Bones. I read it again because I hadn't since college. I loved it so much more the second time. But I am mostly excited to get out of my house in something other than a juicy suit, and have girl conversation all evening.
Oh, the joys of being a stay at home MOM!
5 comments:
Oh Brooke....if only my worst look were in a juicy suit. Unfortunately at this time in my life...it's in one of Shad's t-shirts and some old navy velour sweatpants. And it's pretty much an every day look for me.
You are an amazing woman. The food looks amazing....Martha quality all the way.
Oh what I'd give for one of those pretzels right now. Your lucky I forgot you were making them or I would have begged you to "break" one for me.
I just read that book over Thanksgiving! I loved it too, wish we could see the movie together! Oh and that's a lot of baking!
Please, in Sawyer's eyes you are the best mom in the world--back to back Scooby-Dos, heaven.
I cannot believe all of that baking! So glad you lived up to your name sake! ;)
Post a Comment