Thursday, January 21, 2010

31 weeks

I was a little disappointed today when I went to the Dr. thinking I was 32 weeks, and found out I am not as good at math as I thought...I am only 31. It really doesn't seem fair that I just got another week tacked onto my pregnancy when you already like to tell yourself 9 months, and its really more like 10. I guess I can't complain when I still get to sleep through the night for like 2 more months.
At this point I have gained 22 pounds. I am finally feeling pretty good, except wanting to go to bed earlier than I would like to. I now feel like I have no time to watch all my TV shows that I used to get in during Sawyers nap...not happening anymore, or after everyone else goes to bed...but now I am tired at like 10.
Everyday I think about being not pregnant anymore so that I can start to work out again, I know I could now...but I don't! I want to wear normal clothes again and feel like I could maybe wear a bathing suit by the time summer comes, which is in like a month for me.
I can't wait to have a girl...I can finally start shopping for girl clothes, now that everything isn't coats and sweaters...that just really isn't practical for us, at least not for a long while. The stores are starting to have the Spring line's out and so I can start indulging...Yeah!
Excuse that I made the picture sepia, but I am feeling a little self conscious about the paleness of my skin.

9 comments:

Audry said...

Already?! I know you are probably feeling like it, but I swear it flew.

SUMMER said...

You look great!

Laura Ek said...

OH Brooke, the time will fly by I promise! I'm so excited for you to go shopping! It's a little overwhelming shopping for a girl, too many accessories, not enough days for her to wear them! When are you here next, can't wait to see you!

Matt and Allyson said...

You look beautiful...those nine weeks are going to fly by. Is the nursery ready? Show some pics when it is.

D3AB said...

You do look so cute and I know this baby girl will be so cute, just like Sawyer.

Karley said...

Yes, the sepia definately makes you look more tan!!!! I am so excited for you to have a girl!

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

you look darling, but nothing worse than thinking you are further along then you are....

Lillie said...

I know you don't want maternity pics... and I know that if you've checked my photo blog you REALLY wouldn't want any from me. But we should at least snap a couple of "good" ones of you and that lovely belly of yours.

lindsey said...

Looking good Brook. Too bad Im only a week further along than you and my belly is like gigantic in comparrison. You look the way a pregnant girl should look at this point and I look like I was due last week. Its bad. and SOOO unconfortable! haha! The joys of pregnancy!