Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mothers Day


We spent the weekend of Mothers Day at my parents house with my whole family. I couldn't have asked for a better treat. It was our last time all together for probably a while because Tyler and Kim are off to NY. We had a great weekend, and an especially nice day with a little church, some relaxing and our favorite food...Las Golindrinas. I tried this weird, totally "mormon" style cake with poked holes and jello and pudding and cool whip on top. I have to say I prefer actual home-made cakes. It must be the baker in me.




The boys did their usual wings meal...and then Tyson and Tyler planned our first trip to Buffalo New york in the fall for the annual wing-fest. They are truly so excited. I guess I should just go with it if it will get me a trip to NY in the fall with my husband.


I am loving how Mags is all about the pictures right now, and saying cheese as she smiles!


2 comments:

lindsey said...

These pics are great. Magnolia is sooooooo, soo cute!

Lillie said...

Have you seen the wilky way cake on pioneer woman? I think you should make it. And then bring us some. :) It looks YUMMY.