so cute!
I love spontaneous napping. Love it.
Poor guy was feeling so crappy. The perks of a sick child. :)
Ok, now that I saw that Lillie said he was sick makes a difference. I was like, 'What the world? This would never happen to the Sawyer I know.'
Hey Brooke,How are you? Did you get my email back about the roommate reunion? Sometimes when I email gmail it thinks I'm spam for some reason.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
so cute!
I love spontaneous napping. Love it.
Poor guy was feeling so crappy. The perks of a sick child. :)
Ok, now that I saw that Lillie said he was sick makes a difference. I was like, 'What the world? This would never happen to the Sawyer I know.'
Hey Brooke,
How are you? Did you get my email back about the roommate reunion? Sometimes when I email gmail it thinks I'm spam for some reason.
Post a Comment