Today I saw these two ladies at Old Town, where Tyson's store is.
I felt a little awkward because I wanted to tell Kyle of my obsession
with her, luckily Mags was there to break the ice and say hi, so then I got to say hi too
and tell them that I love them. Kim was so nice and said hi to Mags and talked about
how cute she is. Kyle was just gorgeous...everything I imagined.
Is it a little weird that something like this can make my day?
I LOVE reality TV.


2 comments:
I MEANT TO ASK YOU! So you really went. Hooray. Was Tyson able to give you a head's up? Or did you just get lucky. I wish I watched so I could be as excited as I should be for you. Still... So fun.
I am so jealous!!! I seriously wish I was right there with you. I want to be friends with Kyle, love her.
Post a Comment