Sawyer had his preschool graduation yesterday. He is actually going to go one more year because I am hoping it will be the right decision when he is older to have him be the more mature, respectable, older boy in his class... for now it just means one more year of twice a week school instead of 5 days. I'm sure you can guess what I would rather prefer.

Teacher Robyn passed out a different candy award for each child. Sawyer got "the comedian", thanks for all your fruity comments this year, box of fruit runts. I am just so proud to be the funny kids Mom!


4 comments:
We kept Duce back (he's a summer birthday) for the same reasons...well, those were my reasons. Tyler just wanted him to be bigger in sports. Either way, everything I've read has said that its only a good thing.
You will be glad you waited. I did with Jaden and it has been the best idea. P.S. Jaden got the "laughy taffy" award in kindergarten.
I already miss you...and it's only been a weekish. Can't wait for some girl time in August!!!
Adorable pics Brookie! Especially love the one with you and Sawyer. We need to get together this summer for sure! Let me know when you are in town. xo
Post a Comment