This little doll is already eight months. Seriously does it only go faster with each child? I feel like my time went a little slow with Sawyer, but I feel like I was just in the hospital holding her as a newborn. I totally understand why people think they are done having kids and then change their minds. Not that I said I was done, but I am sad how fast she is growing up and it makes me feel like I need at least 2 more.
Mags started crawling about a month ago. She is obsessed with the stairs. She doesn't actually crawl up them, but she goes over to them and plays were her toys in the bottom stair. Its like her own space away from Sawyer. She is saying mama and dada all the time. I doubt their is any meaning behind it, but there are still words flowing out of that mouth of hers. She loves to clap when we say yay, and nod her head when we say no...or when she is done eating food. She loves my dinner so much more than her own. I think I was much more regimented with Sawyer. She gets so excited when Tyson walks in the door at night, and when Sawyer walks in her room first thing in the morning.
I just love her. She is my little girl!
1 comment:
I love that face!!! I miss that girl and seeing what she is wearing every day! You are so lucky to have such a sweet girl. Watch out they are going to be one soon!! Miss you.
Post a Comment