
My favorite night of the year... Carolyn's Party. It was so fun this year because Sarah's whole family was there, and Anne and John came too. Normally we are a little light on numbers from my Dads siblings. We had the traditional prime rib for dinner. Popped the much anticipated poppers that held a 100 for me this year. Listened to the Polar Express and the Scriptures. Watched a very simple tie exchange. And, opened gifts. Sawyer had a very Star Wars Christmas. Carolyn got him a big tent, and a clone commander helmet that talks and changes his voice. He was more than excited! He slept in his tent the whole time we stayed at my parents. The only thing missing was Tyler, Kim and Benton.
1 comment:
I love your love of Aunt Carolyn's party! I always get so excited to hear about it every year. I got all the details from Ali already....
Post a Comment