Sunday, December 5, 2010

day of Thanks


We had such a nice Thanksgiving, my whole family was together at my parents this year. The morning of...the boys played croquet (which they normally do on Christmas Day), and the girls started cooking. Kim and I tried a new recipe for stuffing from the Pioneer Woman that I was obsessed with. It wasn't as much of a hit with everyone else, but if it was up to me it would be in the rounds from here on out. After dinner we all just hung out.
The rest of the weekend was spent doing our usual... eating, shopping, and watching movies that Collins has gotten somehow. We also watched a whole bunch of episodes of the buried life, which is my new favorite show. I LOVE the boys!
Some pictures of the family
Kim took the picture of my Mom and I, where I was pretending I was showing off our table-scape, as if I am Martha or something.

A proud moment in the Homec/Huish family. Sawyer ate his first Hot Wing. I think Tyson was more excited than if he won an award.

2 comments:

Meiken said...

Love your "Martha" moment. You are my true "Betty"! xo..or was I "Betty"? :)

Rachelle said...

Yay...only a few more days and I will be hangin out with my girls! Can't wait!